Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Why and How did the Chicago house authority(CHA) fail? Most known for its institutionalized Project highrises?

I am i high school student at Mounte Carmel doing a chicago history project for my school. I am born and raised in chicago but i am only 17. I am trying to create a clear cut theis on the aspect of " How and Why the chicago housing authority failed from the 1930 till know" and how its has effected the people who have lived in them. I am not trying to just give information on the projects.." It was bad.. Many died... very violent.... no i am going to have that already in there. What i need is an argument that i can back up with evidence. I need about 3 main reasons why you thinks it failed. PLEASE HELP.





Also what are some good books to read on this topic? Or documentaries to watch? interviews?





http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1986-12-02/news/8603310330_1_chicago-housing-authority-high-rise-projects-public-housing Heres an article.

No comments:

Post a Comment