Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is wrong with Barack Obama? This is a horrible bill. No public option? well, I guess he wants one term?

His bill is out.. No public option. Despite the fact that he base wants it. He is underestimating the base by going too far to the right. They don't pass a public option and democrats loose congress. And then we get Bush policy style back. You need to get the job done. You don't need republican support.. Not even a trigger. Obama needs to see Rezko for a new house in Chicago. I think he will be out in 2012. Can't win by ignoring your base. That's insanityWhat is wrong with Barack Obama? This is a horrible bill. No public option? well, I guess he wants one term?
We need single payer. I am sure the Democrats are going to push for the public option at the summit. If not, they can always do reconciliation.What is wrong with Barack Obama? This is a horrible bill. No public option? well, I guess he wants one term?
The public option is just an option, not a takeover. I can't think of anything more American than another option.What is wrong with Barack Obama? This is a horrible bill. No public option? well, I guess he wants one term?
Things still may change, this is not the final bill
Hey that is my friends photo!



Obama wont be out. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment