Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where are some of the best places to live as far as taxes, getting more house for your money and schools?

I currently live in Chicago,Il the crime is rising quickly, the taxes are outrageous (10.25%), and the Chicago public school system getting horrible. I need to get out of here fast and I mean fast. When I relocate I plan to open a Daycare facility. Please help me! Desperate taxpayer!Where are some of the best places to live as far as taxes, getting more house for your money and schools?
Janet, I live in Illinois' second largest city, Rockford. There are no golden areas. We pay 8.25% plus another 1% in various municipalities. Chicago has many fine suburbs. I recommend you find a very kid-friendly neighborhood and set up shop there.

No comments:

Post a Comment