Sunday, January 29, 2012

POLL: Should I go to Chicago, San Francisco, or Boston?

I'm writing this from a public library since this morning my parents said they didn't want me anymore and kicked me out of the house. Lol I'm 22, so it's all good. I'll use my credit card + Greyhound bus to get out of Houston (suburban prison).



Just not sure which to pick. What would you go with?POLL: Should I go to Chicago, San Francisco, or Boston?
none of the above
chicago because it is amazing!POLL: Should I go to Chicago, San Francisco, or Boston?
Chicago!
san francisco :)POLL: Should I go to Chicago, San Francisco, or Boston?
Bummer dude

Chicago and Boston are real nasty in the winter, and San Francisco has it's own problems

All are nice cities, though. Can't go wrong with any of them

I might want to add that New York and Seattle are also pretty awesome as well
I live in chiacgo but nothing exciting here San francisco have sooo much more I love that place :)
I want to go to all three places...so what I'd say is to go to the closer one first and see how you like it. San Francisco.
You are an dumb butt. Grrrr!!!!! YOU ARE STUPID!!! don't lie to your little virtual friends. D:%26lt; mom and dad didn't kick you out, you left. Sleep all day, go on yahoo answers all night. Work three days and you're tired. Shame on you!!!! I'm mad. Btw, it's papa's money technically, not yours. Stay safe.

Oh, and other ppl, he already left home. ;((
That sucks!



I would go to San Fransisco, because I love it there :P Although, I have no idea about job opportunities or anything like that. It's also the warmest, so that's always a plus. If you were to go to Chicago or Boston, you'd have to get used to the colder winters, which are awful.
Chicago if you want a big cool city, but otherwise easily Boston.
Chicago is the larger city, then Boston and San Francisco which are both about same size. What are your objectives? A job, college? Chicago and Boston have cold winters, San Francisco does not. Calfiornia is more expensive than the other states. Unemployment is 12.6%, gasoline is $4.09 a gallon, sales tax is 9.6-10.25% and food is expensive. Depends on what your finances are and what you want to accomplish.
  • burger shop
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment