Thursday, February 23, 2012

Where can I find a good board-game publisher which can manufacture my board game?

I have a prototype of innovate board game based on PC game Heroes of Might %26amp; Magic.

It shold be very popular at the market.

Please help me find a good board-game publisher for such type of innovate games.Where can I find a good board-game publisher which can manufacture my board game?There is such a website:



http://www.discovergames.com/



This site is for inventors to show their board games to retailers

and game lovers. You can buy game parts to build a proto-type and show your game at toy fairs where companies are looking to invest and buy.



I like to build my own games and this is a great site to help.|||Do you have permission from the makers of Heroes of might and magic to base a board game off of them?Where can I find a good board-game publisher which can manufacture my board game?Your best initial point of contact should be the Game Manufacturers Association (GAMA)



You can contact them at the website below.



Happy gaming!|||I suggest browesing around. Like on the internet. AskJeeve Google etc.etc.Where can I find a good board-game publisher which can manufacture my board game?I think Milton Bradley is has a good chance they will except your game as long as it is appropiate for kids12 and under.

No comments:

Post a Comment