Thursday, February 23, 2012

What is the best way/place to sell Video games and Video Game Consoles?

I am planning to sell my old Xbox and PS2 along with a smattering of games, in order to buy a PS3. What/where is the best way/place to do this and get the best deal. Additionally I have a 75$ Gift Card to Game Stop. So would it be best to do all my trade in there and put it toward a new system or is there somewhere where I could get more in cash and just buy the PS3 from GameStop outright?What is the best way/place to sell Video games and Video Game Consoles?I would say GameStop or Ebay.|||ebayWhat is the best way/place to sell Video games and Video Game Consoles?gumtree|||at anopen air flea marketWhat is the best way/place to sell Video games and Video Game Consoles?Ebay
  • kauffman tire
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment