Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I transport a game from my computer to my laptop without losing my progress?

On my computer, I have a N64 emulator and Zelda:Ocarina of Time. I recently got a laptop and want to move the game from my computer to my laptop without losing any progress, how could I do this?



Would using a memory card work?How can I transport a game from my computer to my laptop without losing my progress?An sd card or a flash drive should work. Just reinstall the emulator on your laptop. Now, on your old computer go into "The Legend of Zelda" folder %26amp; copy everything to your flash drive. Now move those contents over to the your laptop. Should work. It "Should" work. Considering the size of some ROM %26amp; iso files, be sure that your flash drive or sd card has enough space.

No comments:

Post a Comment