Thursday, February 23, 2012

Can I start a new game in HeartGold without loosing my previous game?

So if I start a new game, and there's already a game saved with 100+ hours, will it erase it forever? Or will it only erase if I save the game?Can I start a new game in HeartGold without loosing my previous game?As long as you don't save the new game, then the previous save won't be lost. If you do save the new game, then the previous save will be gone for good.|||Yes, you can start a new game without losing progress in your previous game. If you go to new game it will tell you something like "In order to save this game you need to delete the previous game by going to the start page and pressing Up Select B" or some button combination like that. If you don't do that, then you cant save the new game you started but, you will still have your other game.Can I start a new game in HeartGold without loosing my previous game?You now have to manually delete a game save on the main menu so even if you tried to save your new game you wouldn't be able to.



In short you won't lose your data if you start a new game.|||If you erase it you will lose your save file. Therefore you 100+ hours of your life have been all lost. If you wish to replay the storyline may i suggest buying Soul Silver or a new copy?Can I start a new game in HeartGold without loosing my previous game?You can have only 1 saved file. Yes if you don't save the new file it wont be erased. to "pause" your new game, close your ds.|||No, there is no way to start a new game in HeartGold without loosing your previous game



Good luck!|||It will be erased forever sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment