Sunday, February 26, 2012

What is the best video game magazine to order?

I love reading video game mags but I don't know which one to order. Thanks for your help.What is the best video game magazine to order?game informer all the way go to gamestop when i got mine they had the deal with the edge cardWhat is the best video game magazine to order?Game Informer! I've been reading them for years! They have a really great sense of humor, and their scores for games I usually agree with. The best part is (at least where I live) if you have a Gamestop location, for $15, you can get a subscription to Game Informer as well as a card that gets you 10% off games! That's what I did!What is the best video game magazine to order?gameinformer sometimes they give great deals also try going to vons or some book store cuz they always have game mgazne ther and they usually have demos|||Go to your local gamestop. Sign up for gameinformer. its 15 bucks for a year, and they will give you a 10 persent discount on all used games.

No comments:

Post a Comment