Thursday, February 23, 2012

How can I transfer a game that I broke the cd for to another computer?

I broke my sims 2 Bon Voyage cd after it had been installed. I have a new computer now but I wanted to know If there was any way to install the game to my new computer without having the cd?

Please help!How can I transfer a game that I broke the cd for to another computer?go to c:\programfiles/ and copy your sims directory to a new folder. then with winzip compress the folder with your sims 2 files and make sure you have an email and then make another email account. attach the compressed folder as an attachment and email it to your other email and then on your new computer unzip the folder and copy it to whereever you want and go into the foler and look for the launcher and make a shortcut to it and click that shortcut and your ready to go.IT IS FULLY LEGAL TO MAKE BACKUPS OF YOUR PC GAMES, AS LONG AS ONLY YOU HAVE THEM.How can I transfer a game that I broke the cd for to another computer?All you have to do is have a memory source to transfer the file onto. If you have like a 3 gigabyte hard drive then you can back up files that will fit, then just plug the hard drive into your new computer and you can put the game files onto it.



I hope i have helped you out,



Jeff H.

No comments:

Post a Comment