Thursday, February 23, 2012

What game can I play at a 14th bday party other than spin-the-bottle, twister and limbo?

Its me and my friend's 14th bday party and we find those 3 games getting boring. So we wanted to play another game but we want something fun. Its boys and girls and we have some couples. Any suggestions?What game can I play at a 14th bday party other than spin-the-bottle, twister and limbo?lol you didnt mention truth or dare so yeh



truth or dare



7 or 11 mins in heaven :D



you can play the game where one of you stands up and dose a act like they choose a race car and they have to act it out first one to guess wins and does it next



food fight [lol]



dancing compertion



sorry thats all i can think of lolWhat game can I play at a 14th bday party other than spin-the-bottle, twister and limbo?Just go play capture the flag. If you want to be touching the people, play football or something.What game can I play at a 14th bday party other than spin-the-bottle, twister and limbo?paintball/ bb war?

No comments:

Post a Comment