Sunday, February 26, 2012

How can I play a game on my computer without the game disc?

Ok, I have the game Simcity Societies, but it says I always need to put the disc in to play the game, is there a way that I can just play the game without the disc? Any help would be great! So PLEASE help! Thanks!How can I play a game on my computer without the game disc?That is unlikely.



Electronic Arts has to deal with a massive amount of torrenters that can't be bothered to pay a penny.

SimCity Societies is run from a DVD, correct? The file is very large if it is completely stored on a computer (min 4.7 GB minus installed data). There might be a crack available online but don't do it since it's illegal.How can I play a game on my computer without the game disc?Depends on your computer

1.You Have A Nice, Smooth runing computer with plenty of space in this case u should be able to save the game on yer computer(if the game is small enough)

2. You Have A Crappy slow moving computer , that is slow and has no space (first i would clean it up ) ill answer that another day

3. the game is to big and the entire game doesnt fit on the computer

4. it didnt load completely cause someone removed the disc in the midle of saving

6.I dont what else to say

Hope this helpsHow can I play a game on my computer without the game disc?1. Risk it and torrent it

2. Buy it again at a store

3. Digital distribution ( Programs like Steam where games are locked to your account after you buy it. no cd but you can play anywhere, anyplace as long as you have steam and your account information.)



Either get over it or buy another one. Use steam so CDs are no longer a hassle.|||Usually you can download the entire game to the hard drive, but you could also just download it from Steam or some other game program.

No comments:

Post a Comment