Sunday, February 26, 2012

How long does it take to download a game off playstation network?

I just got a ps3 the other day and I'm planning on getting fat princess off the psn, i've never downloaded a real game off psn but I have tried downloading a demo which took something like 10 hours, so I was wondering if it takes this ridiculously long for games too?How long does it take to download a game off playstation network?Depends on your connection and what NAT type you have. You should have NAT type 1 or 2.



A full PSN game download for me takes about an hour?

And 1GB demos take about 25-30mins, for me.How long does it take to download a game off playstation network?depends on your connection if your wired, wireless. how fast your connection is and how many ppl ar downloading it. for like 1 gb with wired its like 30-45min. wired a average of an hour to 1:30

No comments:

Post a Comment