Monday, February 20, 2012

What are some good games for a game night?



I am planning a game night, not sure when but I would like to invite family and friends. I need a few ideas of fun new exciting games to play besides the usual family feud, monopoly, etc. Also you can include some drinking games too..



What are some good games for a game night?Drinko, it's like Plinko (price is right) but you drink the shot the chip lands into the crappy one is water lol. You can buy it at Spencers. I also like Taboo, Scene It, That new game by the people who did Cranium (I forget the name), Crokano (you have to by a board for it but it's fun you flick chips in the middle to get closest to the center goal), Poker, I have a Wii and those games are hilarious especially the ones for the balance board.What are some good games for a game night?skip-bo ,

hand and foot ,

scrabble (modified, make your own rules)

yahtzee .What are some good games for a game night?Yu-Gi-Oh Trading Cards, video games such as XBOX 360 games: PGR, Call of the Duty 4|||halo 2 gta san andreas medal of honour vanguard desert storm 2

No comments:

Post a Comment