Thursday, February 23, 2012

How do I use my flash drive to get a game onto the school computer?

My school doesn't let us download games onto their computers, but If I have a flash drive, how can I get the game from my desktop at home to work on the school computer? Is it as simple as just clicking and dragging? I've definitely seen people playing games from their flash drives. Thanks for any help.How do I use my flash drive to get a game onto the school computer?If it's legal you can get a librarian to assist you.



LOL.How do I use my flash drive to get a game onto the school computer?You copy the game's *installer program* to the flash drive. then you install it from the flash drive at school. (I'd be surprised if their computers actually allowed you to install anything.) There are some programs that don't need to be installed - you can play those from your flash drive.How do I use my flash drive to get a game onto the school computer?Go to NerdBosses.com



They are a so new that they are not yet blocked by any school server and you can play over 600 games from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment