Monday, February 20, 2012

How do I stop my Sims 3 game from repeatedly freezing?

Every ten-twenty seconds, my Sims 3 game freezes for a few seconds and I can't click on anything, then it resumes as if nothing happened. It makes gameplay very annoying. How can I fix this? I've tried restarting the game several times.How do I stop my Sims 3 game from repeatedly freezing?Make your settings lower and you should not encounter this at much or at all. Otherwise (like Snowwhite said,) you should try moving your family out and back in using edit town mode. If worst comes to worst then you should reinstall your game. You could also trying to play another family and see if this happened. If it does, then you should give me your computer specs. This could also be an issue. Otherwise you could contact EA tech support.



EA support phone number- 650-628-1905



EA chat support- support.ea.com/chat



Hope all of this helped :)



-worm178How do I stop my Sims 3 game from repeatedly freezing?go into edit game and move your family out of its house. then put it back. if this doesnt fix the problem try deleting cc. if that fails, reintsall your game

No comments:

Post a Comment