Sunday, February 26, 2012

How do I store this game for future usage?

I use torrents to download games %26amp; the games that are worth playing are around 6gb %26amp; most of them are in iso format. The capacity of a DVD is 4.4gb max. So if I download the game %26amp; then I want to format my computer where do I store the game so that I can play it in future %26amp; not have to download it all over again?How do I store this game for future usage?Get an external hard drive. The yare about $70-$80 for 500 gbs.How do I store this game for future usage?You have basically 3 easy options.



1. Buy a dvd player that supports dual layer writing. If you buy a dual layer dvd then you have 8 gbs to store information



2. Buy a flashdrive from any local store with an electronics section



3. Better than number 2, buy an external harddrive. A 500gb external harddrive is only 84.99 (http://www.memoryexpress.com/Products/PI鈥?/a> and will allow you to store almost 100 6gb iso files

No comments:

Post a Comment